This is Wired Aerial Theatre's opportunity to flex our artistic muscles in various capacities. We manage to weave contracts wherever possible, around our own work creation and touring schedule, hence the gaps in the shows shown below.
No job too big, no job too small!
If you would like to know more about any of them please contact us.
- Peter Pan at The Regents Park Outdoor Theatre, London
- Mid-Summer Nights Dream at The Everyman, Liverpool
- Rapunzel at The Everyman, Liverpool
- Bugsy Malone at The Lyric, Hammersmith
- FuerzaBruta at various locations around Europe and Asia
- The Four Frida's as part of GDIF, London
- Romeo and Juliet, with HOME, Manchester
- Dick and Dom's Absolute Genius, as part of BBC programme series
- Enabling Luke to fly like Superman as part of the 'Make a Wish Foundation' Programme
- MONKEY at The West Yorkshire Playhouse. Click here to see a little behind the scenes snippet
- A Game of Two Arves, with ReStoke Dance Collective
- Oily Cart and Ockham's Razor collaborated on an artistic project. We were asked to design a harness-like fitting that would be added to bespoke chair-like structure for use in the project.
- Forbidden - A Tale of Love and War. We provided aerial consultation and training package to all performers wishing to work in the air. A large-scale, site specific performance with over 100 community dancers and professional aerialists, performed throughout the grounds of Goodrich Castle.
Back to Productions
- Stella Artois live DJ event. Bespoke 10 minute corporate piece using bungee-assisted dance.
- The Bounce - Bespoke harness/belt design. The show was developed by Oily Cart with support from Ockham's Razor. This multi-sensory and highly interactive show was created for young people from 3-19 who are defined as having Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities or who are on the Autism Spectrum.